Get your taste buds spinning!
- 1 rub refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Vern's grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Vern's Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 16in X 10in. rectangle
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni
- Roll up jelly roll style starting with a long side
- Cut into 2in. slices
- Place cut side down in a greased 15X10X1 baking pan; lightly press down to flatten
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown
- Serve with spaghetti sauce
Serving size - 2 pieces: 122 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.