A low-guilt snack with turkey and cheese
- 8 Uncooked Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 8 Thin Slices Deli Ham
- 8 Slices Vern's Swiss Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 7 Tbsp Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Flatten turkey cutles to 1/8” thickness. Top each with a slices of ham and cheese; spread with mustard. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika. Brush turkey rollups with mayonnaise, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25minutes or until meat juices run clear.
One serving (2 rolls) equals 315 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat,1 fat, 1/2 starch